- Encourage others to sign up to the mailing list and/or join the coalition.
- Follow us on social media: Facebook; Twitter; Instagram. Promote our content!
- Sign and share our petition here.
- Use BID’s tool to ask your MP to support Layla Moran’s Early Day Motion.
- Contact your local Councillor(s) if you live in Cherwell District (use this tool to check!). Download and send the model letter here.
- Respond to the government consultation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (feel free to use our feedback template if helpful).
- Add the attached logo to your digital profile.
- Share or link to our online leaflet.
We hold virtual meetings on the first Tuesday of each month.
All are very welcome to attend.
Our next meeting is on Tuesday 7th February, 6-7:15pm via Zoom: link here.
We have a regular stall to raise awareness of the campaign. This happens on the first Saturday of the month in various locations. If you’d like to help with a future stall you can sign up here – thanks!
Our next stall will be on Saturday 4th March at 10.30 am (location to be confirmed).
- Read up on alternatives to detention
- Oxford Mail article on 16th July protest in Bonn Square